Monday, November 29, 2010

Time is a Funny Thing

It's hard to believe how fast the days and weeks and months go by. It seems like only a short time ago that the Police arrested my husband, but it has been nearly 6 months already - that is almost 1/2 a year...

The kids and I are doing okay on our own. We have had to learn new ways of doing things, since we are no longer bound by abuse, manipulation, power and control. We have a much quieter house, with FAR less yelling and anger. Yes, we all have our days; guess that makes us normal.

In regards to the case, my on-the-path-to-ex husband is only allowed supervised visits with our children and one phone call a week. He is not allowed communication with me unless it is in front of a Judge. The kids and I still don't have our family vehicle, which is the most frustrating issue right now. The husband doesn't even have a driver's license, but somehow, in his warped mind, thinks it is okay to deprive his children of transportation, even in the cold and snow. Figure that one out. Guess we'll see what the Judge says about that next week when we meet again.

I will honestly try to keep up with this blog. For a long time I was too emotional and messed up to even write. Now, however, I have a much better grasp and am able to process things and move on. I owe most of the credit to my best friend ever, Adam. He has been such a major support to me during this time, and I couldn't do it without him!

Hope to hear from you all soon. I am going to check out your blogs and see what has been going on in your life!

LOVE!

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from ya PJ, and good luck in court next week ~coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Coco! Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Spin,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. It's so good to hear from you. I have not been able to blog regularly due to weak health and only managed to return visits.

    I just read through some of your posts and found out that you have not been able to write regularly too due to the difficult trial you are going through. So glad that now you are able to write and share with us. Thank God for sustaining you and strengthening you in your difficult time. Thank God that He is our Help and Strength in our time of need. I don't know what would have become of me without Him!

    Someone shared this with me and I hope it will encourage you too :

    12 Things God Wants You To Remember
    God is for you.
    God loves you.
    God will guide you.
    God will not fail you.
    God will be with you.
    God will provide for you.
    God will bless you.
    God will give you rest.
    God will strengthen you.
    God will answer you.
    God will uphold you.
    God will keep you.

    "....for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper" Hebrews 13:5-6

    Take care and may God keep you near to Him, guide you and provide for your every need.

    With love in Christ and prayers,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you again! It sounds like you're pulling together. I hope that returning to the blog land is therapeutic and supportive for you. I've missed you and I'm glad to see you again and looking forward to hearing about your life :) Lots of love, Jane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog again. I am glad that you posted...I missed you. What an ordeal to go through, but it sounds like you are getting through it and in a better place especially if you are able to blog some. Don't forget to take care of yourself!!

    Blessings,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancie, Jane, Clueless...

    THANK YOU for stopping by and reading up on what is going on in my life these days. It is always SUCH a blessing to hear from you all.

    It is great to know that I have a blog family...

    Love!

    ReplyDelete