Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Down

I am finding things kind of difficult these days. We are 2.5 weeks away from custody trial. It is emotionally difficult to try and maintain center when things are so unknown right now.

Generally, I am doing okay. I keep up tasks around the house, go to appointments as necessary (still seeing a Social Worker on a regular basis) and am the primary caregiver to the children's every need. Yes, it can be so tiring when that is my main focus, but I know that right now my focus needs to be on maintaining the sanity of all of us.

I don't find myself being angry much. I tend to go the feeling 'low' route than the angry one.

Next week the kids and I are going to a 3 day seminar for kids who have witnessed domestic violence. I am praying that it will help them immensely and intensely.

That's all for now. Hope you are all doing okay.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there PJ. The fact that the court date is getting closer has got be hard on you. Thinking of you. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coco,

    THANK YOU so much for your thoughts, It is really nice to hear from you.

    How are things going with you? Are you blogging somewhere?

    ReplyDelete